New post detailing the technology and decisions behind my new website

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Wed Jul 13 04:19:31 EDT 2011

Hello Andre,
Your work is not mine (music / interface) and I do not have enough time to read closely (and translate in French to understand all the subtleties of about).
I just wanted to express my admiration for the work even if I do not understand the very substance (la substantifique moëlle disait Rabelais)...
Bravo (again !)
Bon souvenir de Paris
René