how to make answer and ask work in revweb?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 11 15:39:35 EDT 2011

Hi Kee,

There is a focus problem that either doesn't let you type text in the dialog or doesn't let you use the browser after the dialog disappears.

I think that the best way to do this is by making a group with a custom dialog. Simply show and hide the group and grab the info you need from that group.

Btw, although I have a license for it, I don't use the revweb plugin stuff anymore because it is 32 bit only, which is quite deprecated by now. All companies that ask me to do web stuff have 64 bit machines (except for schools and universities, which won't install the plugin anyway).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com