Setting up Mac LiveCode apps on an iPad ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 7 09:35:24 EDT 2011

Hi Francis,

To make apps for your own iPad and keep them running, you need to pay for the Apple dev programme every year unfortunately.

In continental Europe, you pay 79 euro + VAT. I believe it is illegal to put consumer prices without VAT on a website in Europe, but RunRev still uses prices without VAT. The correct price is currently €94,80 for a personal license. Such a license allows you to make standalones with a splash screen with the RunRev logo, and a message saying something like "This app is not for distribution".

Sorry for being somewhat negative :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille