Changiing the height of a stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 21 17:42:27 EST 2011

On 1/21/11 4:22 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Thanks Scott and Klaus, that works for me.  Anyone know why the card
> property inspector lockloc check box for the card is greyed out?

Because it doesn't apply. Lockloc only applies to objects that change
size automatically when redrawn (like images) or which can be moved by
the mouse. In those cases you lock them so that they either won't
resize, or so you won't accidentally move them around. You can't drag
cards around inside the stack window, and their dimensions never change
unless you specifically do it, so there is nothing to lock.

Stacks don't have a lockloc property either. You can always drag them by
their titlebar if it's showing, and their dimensions are fixed and never
change automatically. Instead, we have the resizeable property to
prevent user resizing, and we can hide the titlebar to prevent dragging.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com