Changiing the height of a stack

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jan 21 17:07:17 EST 2011

I want to change the height of a stack.  No problem changing the height property but that causes both the top and the bottom of the stack to change positions and I want the top of the stack to stay where it is and all the height change to be added to the bottom.  The dictionary says the locklocation property does that but then I find that isn't available for a stack.   I see a locklocation check box in the property inspector for the card, but it's greyed out.

Sometimes the simplest things just aren't!

Pete Haworth