DragDrop and the DragDestination

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 20 16:31:27 EST 2011

Okay hate to say it but it looks like Remo is throwing runtime errors that it ought not be throwing. If I quit Remo and restart LiveCode with PowerDebug instead everything seems to work fine.

However this may have been some kind of aberration that righted itself and Remo is not to blame at all, I dunno.

Bob