Cursor lock

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Jan 18 17:15:14 EST 2011

I had this several times. the script editor also often gets stuck on resize mode, despite the mouse being clicked on the field or another object that is not the resize triangle.

just now the script editors backgroundcolor was set to white when i opened it, and the mosue was stuck at the pane-resizing icon (two paralell lines with arrows pointing left and right). had to change tool for the cursor, reopen editor for the background color.