Saving data in standalones

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jan 14 01:44:22 EST 2011

I'd like to double check something on the issue of saving data in standalones  so I don't go charging down the wrong path.

I'm specifically interested in saving the values of custom properties.  I know their values won't survive across runs of the standalone but are they maintained while the standalone is running?  In other words, if I set the value of a custom property and later try to get it back in the same run of the standalone, will I get the value I saved?

Thanks,

Pete Haworth