ID's are settable???

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 13 14:44:53 EST 2011

My personal opinion is that this is a bit of a kludge. Stacks should have their own unique ID like any other object, and internal objects should have their own unique ID inside each stack. The ID should be read only. If users want their own ID system, the AltID was a perfect solution for that. The ID counter could have been implemented as some kind of read only property of the stack. But that is all water under the bridge now.

Bob