Import Snapshot Broken in 4.5.3?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 13 14:25:30 EST 2011

Hi Peter:

"the selObj" is short for "the selectedObject".  It returns the long id of
whatever object is selected.  Like other LC functions, you must either use
the form "the xyz" or "xyz()".  In this case, both "the selObj" and
"selObj()" are the correct forms.

I found that the script works as expected when run from a control on the
current card, but fails when run from the message box, so it seems something
has broken in recent versions of the message box's script processing.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design