glx2

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 5 18:35:52 EST 2011

I know it was a pain to update, but GLX2 was a masterpiece of programming genius. The more I used it the more amazed I was with it. I know Jerry really likes what is now Remo, and in a ton of ways it is better. Well heck it's a different animal! Especially the app browser aspect of things, very cool! Still, GLX2 had some great features, and now I get to use them both! WOO HOOO!!!

Bob