[OT] Table Creation Syntax + Visual SQL Query Builder // A GREAT Mac Cocoa MYSQL tool - Donationware

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Jan 5 16:50:39 EST 2011

On 1/5/11 10:57 PM, "Bob Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Do you mean that you create table using GUI dialog,
Then you can see SQL CREATE TABLE command?

Well, actually mySQL itself can do this:
    SHOW CREATE TABLE command, can produce SQL command for any existed table

Valentina db, also can do this.

But now I think (if you underline this) -- we can easy add such feature to
our SqlLite plugin in Valentina Studio ...

SqlLite itself do not have such feature, but as I know we already have such
code in plugin ... Just we can open this to contextual-menu command I think.

BTW2. In Valentina Studio we have cool Visual Query Builder.
It can help produce complex SQL queries by mouse clicks only.
And good news are that Query Builder already works for SQLite also.

Enjoy.  :-)

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin