As Sheet Dialog

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Mon Jan 3 20:13:21 EST 2011

Hello Joe,

I use this approach for "fake sheet" implementations, too.  One thing to watch for:   enabling the group once you have dismissed the "fake sheet" will enable *ALL*  the controls in the group... including controls that might have been disabled before the sheet appeared.  One way to handle this is to loop through all the controls and record any that are disabled before showing the sheet.  That way you can restore it correctly after dismissing the sheet.

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/