Saving datagrids afterword.

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 19:29:39 EST 2011

...."Locate your LiveCode app, right click on it and ask for "Show package
contents". Since the LC version, all the folders are now nested in the
package."...

Now it is one thing to have to dig a bit to find ones way through intermediate tasks. After all, we have no Danny Goodman, nor any Winkler, Kamins and Devoto.

But I am embarrassed both for myself and for the LC team that I did not know that, and that such an important piece of information was not plastered all over, well, something, at least, that would tell me.

But, like dealing with a recalcitrant but much beloved child, I indulge, and go forward.

Craig Newman