Custom cursors

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Feb 18 18:11:00 EST 2011

On Feb 18, 2011, at 5:59 PM, Peter Brigham MD wrote:

> I seem to remember having to do some tricks with the png image before trying to use it as a cursor....

That didn't seem to be the case when I was trying it. The image is also used at its scaled size, so you can import as control a png, scale it down until you like the look of it, then use its ID number in the cursor script.

One thing to note, the click point of the cursor is in the top left, so if you are expecting someone to click on a small area, the png cursor should look like its click point is in the upper lift.