iOS Strategy for multiple device deployment

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Feb 19 00:01:57 EST 2011

Jac,

I am spending more of my time on the Forums lately due to the overwhelmingly negative topics on this list lately. I used to think this was the friendliest list I was ever a part of and I always felt so completely compelled to contribute and help out. Now I just find myself having to block people and delete topic after topic way too much. It is way too much for me. I would hate to have to leave the list for good if this keeps up.

Anyway this stack is very preliminary and crude at this point. I have a dozen iOS projects in the works right now and each time I have to do the same thing over and over I put it in this template. So it will be updating very often. I will try and remember to post it here since RevOnline doesn't work anymore for me in uploading this stack and I am way too busy to file the bug if that's what it is. I am working 16 hour days and just don't have the time right now.

The other thing I am doing is that I am collecting iOS 'Parts' for Navigation Bars, Table Views (Pain), Scrolling lists, ScrollBars, Buttons etc. and code snippets to make them work just like native controls should.

Keep you posted.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net