Google Store...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 18 18:07:30 EST 2011

On 2/18/11 4:55 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> If that comes to pass, Apple will continue to look like a controlling
> big brother company-- which at some point will take it's toll.
> Probably soon after Jobs leaves us, as the rumors are the company
> doesn't have much of a succession plan.

I've read they do have a successor -- forget his name -- and he's been
running a lot of the company for a couple of years now. He's next in
line. Apple also has a 5-year plan of product rollouts prepared.

We know you don't like Apple. I'm not too keen on the latest development
either, but I am not ready to bash them yet and I think it will be
reversed. I am, however, looking for a good Android tablet so I'll be
ready when RR is. If anyone has suggestions on that, I'm all ears.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com