RevServer deployment on OSX Server

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Feb 18 10:13:55 EST 2011

I guess it's:  "How to use RevServer in tandem with stacks?"

And the answer is old style rev cgi. Every customer is entitled to mail runrev and demand the old cgi engine from them. I suggest every customer should do that.

At least that is something one can actually do.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: