RevServer deployment on OSX Server

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 14:55:32 EST 2011

Note that there's also need for having the stacks cards and most importantly graphics and images being accessible. because that's an easy and proven way to create images for the web via the export and import commands.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: