[OT] Apple at it again

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:05:29 EST 2011

On 02/16/2011 08:48 PM, Robert Brenstein wrote:

>> What you are overlooking is that vendors like Amazon have already
>> invested who knows how much, to build and provide first class
>> applications for Apple products and their customers.
>>

> Let us not forget that nobody forces them to use Apple App Store if
> they are not willing to accept Apple's conditions. They can continue
> selling as they have been so far. This is quite different from the iOS
> App Store where it is practically the only selling venue. For some
> companies with limited marketing reach, 30% cut may well be worth it.
> Adjustments of this deal will surely follow as marketing forces and
> loud people have their play, as Richard predicted.
>
> Robert

I just sell things from my website; marvellous; rather like my EFL
school; only me, myself and I;

just imagine; I can strut around and pretend to be Steve Jobs all by
myself, in the privacy
of my own home, and not have to put up with all sorts of know-it-alls
telling me to take
flying leaps and so on . . .  :)