Call for Linux apps

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 15 21:06:58 EST 2011

Later this month I'll be at SCaLE 9x, the SoCal Linux Expo:
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/>

There will be plenty of people there from Canonical, Fedora, and other
major projects, and lots of great developers of all stripes, so I'd love
to load my Dell up with as many cool examples of LiveCode-based apps as
possible.

If you have an app that you deploy to Linux, please email me the URL to
where I can download it along with a brief description to
ambassador at fourthworld.com

Thanks in advance.  It'll be good fun to show off what LiveCode can do.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation