Problem transferring focus to another object

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 14 20:24:04 EST 2011

Hi there - I¹m trying to build a Œfake¹ optionmenu control where the menu is
a list field object that is popped up over the control. I have a mouseMove
handler in the field to set the hilitedLines of the field and this all works
well provided the user clicks the control to popup the menu (field) and
releases the mouse before selecting an option. However, if the mouse is held
down then the focus stays with the control and there doesn¹t seem to be any
way to hand it over to the menu (field).

Any suggestions?

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Education Unit