stackFiles

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 13 22:34:33 EST 2011

Thanks Monte and Mark.  The first thing I need to do is insert the scripts of a couple of button in one of the substacks as front scripts.  In the same substack, I have a bunch of buttons whose scripts are referred to as behaviors from controls within my application.  There are also a couple of other stacks that I refer to for various reasons from my application.

The intent of all this is to have a library of reusable code available to any and all applications I write.  I was given the stackfiles methodology some time ago by someone on this list, but perhaps it's not the best way to achieve what I want to do?

Pete Haworth