How do you manage lots of imported images?

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 06:57:13 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when assigning an icon to a button I use the image chooser and select the
> image library with images I have imported into this stack.
>
> When you have a lot of images, which are only slightly different it is
> sometimes hard to choose the right image with only the ID and not the name
> of the image shown when hovering the image library. Are there any tricks for
> a better image management within a stack and assigning to buttons?
>
> Second. How do you organize your images, when you have a lot? Do you create
> extra cards only for holding images, which you assign to buttons, or do you
> import the images on the current cards? What are your experiences?
>
> Thanks for sharing
>
> Tiemo

Hello Tiemo,
I can't speak for anyone else, but I prefer to keep images separated
into each individual card where they will be used. In that scenario,
the Application Browser tool is a great way to manage and deal with
the images in the exact same context as the controls to which they
will be used. Your mileage may vary.

Best regards,
David C.