How do you manage lots of imported images?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Feb 10 05:36:44 EST 2011

Hello,

when assigning an icon to a button I use the image chooser and select the
image library with images I have imported into this stack.

When you have a lot of images, which are only slightly different it is
sometimes hard to choose the right image with only the ID and not the name
of the image shown when hovering the image library. Are there any tricks for
a better image management within a stack and assigning to buttons?

Second. How do you organize your images, when you have a lot? Do you create
extra cards only for holding images, which you assign to buttons, or do you
import the images on the current cards? What are your experiences?

Thanks for sharing

Tiemo