[ANN] Data Grid Helper 1.3.1 gives colours to your columns

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:21:15 EST 2011

Dear LiveCoders and DGH users,

We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of our plugin
for datagrids, the Data Grid Helper.

What we have for you in this version?

Add:
This version of DGH adds properties for coloring columns (alternating
color, color for not editable column).
The column properties topic of DGH allows to define these new
properties directly in the DGH interface.
The new column properties are persistent, so no need to define them
every time you open the datagrid card!

The properties are also scriptable with a couple of special new
datagrid keywords:

- Alternate column colors
- Column Color
- Alternate Column Color
- Not Editable Column Color
- Column Ink

We have a DGH syntax to set them:

set the dghProp[pDGHProperty] of myDataGrid to pValue

Change:
The custom sort column script comes now with more indications for the
usage of SortDataByKey.

-----

You missed the announcement of the release of DGH 1.3.0? Probably
because we forgot to announce it on the list...

So a quick back in time with the features of DGH 1.3.0:

1. iOS support

New iOS topic available in the properties palette with:

- a ready to use script for managing an iOS scroller object linked to a datagrid
- a ready to use script for storing / restoring the dgData of a datagrid
- a button to preset the selected datagrid for iOS (header color,
hilite color, font, font size, etc)

First custom object available for the template area: the iOS Pick Wheel object.

2. New ready to use script for resizing a column depending of the
length of its content by double clicking on the column separator.
(Custom Header Behavior required)

3. New object in the classical objects topic of the template area: the line.

Change:

An object added in the TMPL area of DGH is now automaticaly selected.

You can download a free trial version of DGH on our site:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=17:data-grid-helper-plugin&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

We have also a quick start guide:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=13:data-grid-helper-quick-start-guide&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

And you can visit our DGH box directly on the store of our partner:
http://www.runrev.com/store/product/data-grid-helper-1-2-0/

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)