ClickLine anomaly?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 12:43:43 EST 2011

I regularly will enter data into an arbitrary line in a locked field, whether empty or just well below the last line. Maybe one wants to just see what line is what, or where. in relation to other lines or objects. Or who knows?

The workaround is straightforward, using the clickLoc and field and field text properties. I never despise either HC or LC for this very capability. Nothing is perfect, after all.

But why more logical? The simple, transparent way is to just let the clickLine do its thing.

Craig Newman