Trouble with button icon images

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 26 16:00:25 EST 2011

On 12/26/11 11:35 AM, Pete wrote:
> HI Jacque,
> Just one more follow up to this.  When the standalone is built, does it
> include all the images in the library or just the ones that are referenced
> in the application?  The library I created has around 700 icons in it and I
> only use perhaps a dozen or so in any one application.

I'm not sure how that would work, I always place the images so that the
library isn't used at all. I suppose the easiest thing would be for the
standalone builder to just include the whole library as a substack of
your mainstack. Copying them individually would change the IDs of the
images.

You could find out by building a small standalone with a button that
uses a referenced icon, and whose script answers the names of the
substacks. I'm a little curious myself what you'll find.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com