Database syntax

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Dec 21 13:50:34 EST 2011

On 12/21/11 8:27 PM, "Bernard Devlin" <bdrunrev at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I've hijacked this thread beyond providing the OP with the
> links to the Runrev documentation.  I'm emailing Ruslan privately
> about this discussion so that others don't have to bother with it.
> I'm not slighting Ruslan in the least, nor saying that people should
> avoid databases.

Hi Bernard,

Be sure I have jump not because feel any offend. Just I like repeat some
things many times. May be because I am a teacher by nature  :-)

Its interesting even for myself answer question:
    when you choose db and when no.

So I have try list that possible reasons ...
Agree its hard find such reasons together.
And I think yet dozen reasons direct and indirect can be remembered.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology