French Ears

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 15:04:07 EST 2011

Thanks to all for the replies. From what I've discovered in the last couple of days, you can make the French (or English) sound more realistic by using a markup language. Without knowing the meaning of the text the program probably just gives a flat generic rendition.

Here's some info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_Synthesis_Markup_Language