French Ears

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 20:01:38 EST 2011

Dear Francophiles,

Thank you very much for the feedback on the computer speech.

Sorry to be a pest. Would it be a bother to compare these two websites and let me know which one sounds better?

http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php#top

http://imtranslator.net/translate-and-speak/

--- on this site you have to uncheck the box in the upper left if you only want the pronunciation, not a translation

Thanks to all,

Michael