Confirming an FTP Upload

AcidJazz mpezzo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:28:41 EST 2011

Stephen,

That's true, and I probably should have mentioned that.  For my purposes,
it's irrelevant, because my research data (indeed the entire "site") is all
just a bunch of meaningless numbers that nobody would have any interest in.
But for the rest of you out in the real world, caveat emptor.

By the way, to actually send a file, you might try this:

on mouseUp
   answer file "Please choose a file to get:"
   get URL ("file:" & it)
   put it into URL ("address goes here")
   if the result is not empty then
      answer "oops"