Confirming an FTP Upload

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Dec 6 13:09:32 EST 2011

You should know that the password and username are sent as plain text and
can be easily sniffed.  This is NOT secure FTP and can expose an entire
account.  Create a special FTP space for this purpose, not your website.

Secure FTP is a long-awaited feature that is still not available in
livecode except with externals.

sqb