LC 4.6.3 Gotcha?

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Aug 29 12:46:12 EDT 2011

What I did when encountering this problem instead of setting the default
stack or sending the command to the stack was to gradually just put every
single command and function in the background of my main stack. This solved
the problem and it made it simpler to debug. I still have some commands and
functions in other cards but they are completely stand alone commands and
functions only called when that card is active and never called as part of a
go there and then do something like you described.

I learned this when it started to get very complex to call functions that
were in other cards (even though like you I tried to go to that card
first).

So I think it's best to keep everything in one place, the background script
of the main stack.