[server] using STACKS within ON-REV

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Wed Aug 3 19:48:10 EDT 2011

OK folks, problem solved; Conclusion is :: do not use BIG CHARS in a stack
name...

1) I tested martin's files on my server and it worked (gasp!)
2) I further tested my files :: tracked a problem on the name of the stack
"stackTest-v1.livecode". It is the real and proper name as it appears in the
on-rev file browser. Notice the "T"
if I change its call in the .lc file to "stacktest-v1" :: it works!
3) This problem only affects the "go stack" command. Setting the default
stack works fine with the a big T.

So, be warned!

Thanks martin for drilling this down!