New App Developed in LiveCode

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Aug 19 12:27:26 EDT 2011

Now that you mention this, I ran into a similar *bug* or *absence of a feature* where if a user types text into a field, and then clicks a button without leaving the field, the field gets updated, but the closeField message NEVER GETS SENT to that field. I think this is a grievous oversight, as I trap closeField to do on the fly validations, and now I will have to tell users of my app to tab out before clicking the button! That is not going to work. I will probably have to send closeField explicitly to every editable field when I go to save my record. Very dirty.

Bob