New App Developed in LiveCode

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:19:26 EDT 2011

Hi Trevor,

When I first saw your post my immediate reaction was 'what - another Snagit
clone!' however looking at your site (which is great by the way, easy to
navigate and find the info you are after) I relaised that Clarify is a
different kind of beast altogether.

I'm a web developer by trade and often have to put together walk throughs on
CMS systems, usually using Snagit. But I can see how Clarify would greatly
speed up the process.

Well done Blue Mango I think you've found a hole in the market and have just
filled it. Now passing Clarify's details to my collegues...Alas I'm Windows
only..so I'll have to wait.

Great to see another well implimented and targeted LiveCode product.

-----
Andy Piddock

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk - made with LiveCode (v1.3.1 released 22/03/2011)