Exporting vector images

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:49:31 EDT 2011

On 08/17/2011 03:02 AM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>

> Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote:
>> [snip]
>> HOWEVER; I am bu**ered if I am going to have an app with an accompanying
>> directory full of, say, 5,000 EPS files; that is real monkey business.
>>
> Actually, it's only 1522 letters that you could store
> as compressed custom properties.

Nevertheless these stored images would not be of any use.

For the sake of argument; I can type a line of Devanagari Sanskrit in my
Devawriter
and then copy-paste it into a textBox in Inkscape, and directly save
that as a vector image.

What I would like to be able to do is cut out the Inkscape part of that
process.

Ideally, as well as an 'Export as PNG' button I would have an 'Export as
Vector'
button.