Exporting vector images

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:02:58 EDT 2011

Hi Richmond,

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote:

> [snip]
> HOWEVER; I am bu**ered if I am going to have an app with an accompanying
> directory full of, say, 5,000 EPS files; that is real monkey business.

Actually, it's only 1522 letters that you could store
as compressed custom properties.

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote:

> What is needed is a way to export the contents of a textField as a
> single EPS/SVG file.

Notice that some years ago, someone post in this mail list
a stack, where you type text ina field and a script replaced the
letter with an image.

The principle is similar with vector graphics. You just need to store
the vector data somewhere in a stack.

Al