What to Do Since FTP No Longer Supported in Mac OSX Lion?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 15 14:06:10 EDT 2011

They do not make the rack mounted server hardware anymore. All client and server software (which is still available) still have a built in FTP server. I thought it very surprising that Apple removed the server daemon from the client! I rather believe it was just the GUI and it can still be enabled via the command line.

Bob