[OT] Internet Censorship

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Aug 15 13:55:49 EDT 2011

You're right - your knowledge of your own requirements and the way you work
makes if a good tool.  That knowledge is the equivalent of the problem
analysis/design work.

I guess the word "hobbyist' is what is annoying folks here.  I never think
of that as a pejorative term, after all Jobs and Wozniak were part of a
hobbyist club and look what happened to them!

Pete