Grabbing the Date and Time From a Time Server on the Internet

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 15 13:25:06 EDT 2011

This returns a ton of html, from which the date time can be filtered using "<H2>*", but since it takes about 30 seconds to run, and returns 32 entries, I am not sure how useful this would for him, if he wanted an exact time (within a second or two).

Time servers are NTP:\\ aren't they? Looks like the revURL library does not support NTP, or not that I can see. Any attempt to use it in a URL returns empty in it and invalid URL: in the result.

A quick browse for http based time servers came up dry.

Bob