AW: Lion trouble with quicktime video snapshot

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Aug 15 13:25:41 EDT 2011

wow, good to know! But I don't know if you have a separate installer of
Quicktime on the Lion installer?
Does anybody know?

Googeling about Quicktime issues with Lion, you see quite some concerning
third party tools like Better Touch Tool with affect on Quicktime. My only
"third party tool" is LC... perhaps I have to renew my LC licence and buy
4.6 to see if they have changed something in 4.6

Tiemo

Lion