Stack Password Protection

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 8 20:00:03 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

You can set the password of a stack from the message box. The syntax is:

set the password of this stack to "foo"

Replace foo with your password. To remove the password, do this:

set the passkey of this stack to "foo"
set the password of this stack to empty

Select inclusions manually in the standalone settings, because LiveCode can't search password-protected stacks for required inclusions.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com