[OT] Flash is Dead

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 2 17:59:39 EDT 2011

I told all my friends back then to stop listening to media pundits who, if they had expertise in any Information Technology field whatsoever, would be out making a lot more money in the real world doing it, rather than writing articles for a rag bagging on everybody else about how not to do it. I remind my friends of this fact from time to time, at which they mumble a bit then shuffle off.

Bob