LiveCode server single-thread risks and considerations?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Aug 1 14:22:26 EDT 2011

I have a good server tip, recommended by Andre:

*break things into small processes rather than large crunching routines, use
small chunks at at time to give breathing room for other processes.*
*
*
As far as security, Livecode should be at least as secure as PHP.  All
traces of the code are gone by display time.