LiveCode server single-thread risks and considerations?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 13:48:55 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
Now that we have a released LiveCode server - and a few experts have climbed the burning rope for mere mortals to follow - I'm about to dive into the LC server goodies my on-rev service. However, I have a sense-check question to the early-adopter community...

What are the top-3 (or 5 or 10) risks/gotchas that we need to consider with LiveCode Server's single-threaded architecture - and how do we mitigate these in the somewhat 'exposed-to-nastiness' world of servers?

Is there a LiveCode server dos and don'ts list somewhere?
Best,
Keith..