Help with export snapshot

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Apr 8 13:35:44 EDT 2011

Mark,

That was it. I actually just figured that out earlier before I got frustrated with another problem. So when I lost the code i could not remember what I did.

I am using the rect of that item to define an area of the card to capture and not the actual graphic itself.

Is there any savings between using the two line method or a one line like this:

export snapshot from rect (the rect of grc "PreviewRect" of group "PreviewGroup" of this card) of this card to tPreviewImage as PNG

???

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net