Menu Icons?

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Mon Apr 4 04:28:17 EDT 2011

Ah, you are right. I've never enabled the iChat status menu to notice. I
don't spend a lot of time in XCode, except to set things up for LC to make
iOS apps. And I don't have any of the others.

It's still rare, but if Apple is doing it... :)

I seem to recall back in the pre-OS X days that a lot of the additional menu
options like icons was done with special text in the menu item's name. Maybe
its still possible to add icons that way, though I'm not sure how you'd
reference a graphic that way.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity