[OT] Wonderful people

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 08:50:34 EDT 2010

  I have just spent 4 hours of 'fun' doing, as is my
method, a down-grade . . .  :)

i.e. shovelling various bits of stuff from my 'popped' G4
into my "squeaky-clean, brand-new, pre-loved" G3 Yosemite.

Glad to report that all the stuff written about how useless the Zip-Drive
socket it are wrong, as have a 400 GB ATA Hard Disk merrily humming
away in there.

USB 2 PCI card.

Despite those who may look down their noses; the machine does exactly
what I need it to do - and for 50 pounds postage that is hard to fault.

BUT; having "scraped out" my G4 - just seen a Gypsy on a bicycle picking
up the shell from the rubbish bin; good lad! -

I have 4 x 500 MB RAM for G4 Macs sitting looking at me . . .

So, as a way of saying 'Thank You' to the generous person who sent me the G3
for the cost of the postage . . .

. . . I am offering 2 GB of G4 RAM to anybody who wants it for the postage!

[ which should be minimal ]

Will consider exchanging it for a FireWire enclosure from within the
European Union.

Contact me OFF-List.

Love, Richmond.